Exhaust Gas Heat Exchangers
These heat exchangers are designed to remove thermal energy from the exhaust gas of natural gas, diesel and bio-fuel engines and transfer it to the water circuit. The extracted heat can be used for space heating, domestic hot water and any industrial process that requires hot water. • Standard range available for quick delivery.
• Suitable for engines up to 1MW.
• Suitable for use with engines powered by conventional and alternative fuels.
• Fully welded stainless steel construction for reliability and durability.
• Can also be used to extract energy from gas or air and transfer it to the water circuit.
• Compact and highly efficient design for ease of installation.
• Ideal to reduce the exit temperature of the exhaust gases in hazardous areas.
• Used in conjunction with jacket water, charge air, fuel and oil coolers, Bowman units can reclaim up to 60% of waste heat from an engine.
• Bowman units when fitted provide FREE HEATING & HOT WATER.
Given the following information, our thermal engineers can recommend a unit specific to your requirements: Fuel type
Exhaust Gas Mass Flow Rate
Exhaust Gas Inlet Temperature
Water Circuit Inlet Temperature and Flow Rate